- “the website” www.lopezshackleford.co.uk
- “Personal Data” – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person
- “we/us/our” refers to Lopez Shackleford Ltd, a registered in England & Wales No. 10180962. Registered office 14A Albany Road, Weymouth DT4 9TH.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- How we handle information received or collected about you as an individual through the Website,
- How we communicate with you as an individual, and
- Your rights as an individual in respect to such information and communications.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold: You have the right to request
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
Personal data collected
We may collect the following
- Your name
- Your email address
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
What is done with the information we gather?
Data submitted through the contact form will be used to respond and send you relevant information. It will only be used for this purpose, and will never be shared with any third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We do not receive or store your credit/debit card details. Card payments are handled by 3rd party processors, PayPal or Stripe in accordance with their data security policies. We receive limited information from these processors in order to associate your payment with your invoice. If you pay us by BACS or direct transfer, we know only what the bank tells us, which is usually the name of the person who paid us, how much and a reference number.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other sites. Please note we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. This privacy document applies only to this website. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to your information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. Please get in touch using the contact details at the end of this policy.
For any questions, comments or requests, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Lopez Shackleford Ltd, 6 Teal Avenue, Dorset DT3 4NF.
Issue date 22nd May 2018